Saturday, June 10, 2006

Recipe: Cookie-Dough-Cheesecake


I make this Cheesecake when we have a family gathering.
It is a Big hit.






Cut one roll of dough into 24 slices, arrange slices in bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.

Press dough together, covering the bottom of the pan to edges. Set pan aside.

Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; beat well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.

Cut remain roll of cookie dough into 24 slices; arrange slices over cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield 15 servings.
I use ready to bake cookie dough. I also use many differant kinds of dough. The one pictured above is made with Pillsbury Ready To Bake Smores Cookie Dough. This is so easy and fast to make. I hope you Enjoy. I know my Family does because they always request it be made.

From the Kitchen of: Lana at 10:18 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

---------------------------------------------------